Updated: Dec 1, 2020
Are you in Cinque Terre for few days?
Well, you know how beautiful is to walk trough the villages, t
The ligurian sea and the rocky path will be a good start to enjoy this italian place.
Today we give you some suggestion about how to learn something old and typical from this region:
The PESTO class at NESSUN DORMA
This is our plan:
- have a nice wake up after a long walk,
- say CIAO Italia in front of the sea,
- have a good breakfast, italian of course. Cappuccino, Espresso and a croissant.
- if you are not in Manarola take a train and reach it.
In the morning time the quiet and the nature make a paradise atmosphere
- Go to Nessun Dorma at 11am and be ready, it will be your turn!
More infos here