top of page
FAQ - BOOK OUR EXPERIENCES
Where the experiences
at the terrace bar
Two starting times:
10:30am or 1:30pm
Duration: 2h + lunch inluded
(Burrata, Parma ham, Melon, Bruschetta, Focaccia, wine and water)
meeting point at
Nessun dorma Cantina
(church square of Manarola) at 5pm.
From there a short and nice walk to the vineyards right above the village and the sea.
Wine tasting at the Cantina with 3 glasses of local wine (Cinque terre Doc, Red wine, Sciacchetrà) + food pairings (bruschette with pesto, charcuterie plate with focaccia, small pastries).
Is there any Discount for groups/children/tour operator?
The price remains the same for tour operator, groups or travel agency.
Children are out of charge under 6yo, from 6 to 12yo they pay half of the price, over 12yo the pay full price. The only discount available is for the pesto and the wine experience purchasable here
If I want to have extra drink/food at the terrace bar at the end of the wine experience?
You will receive a ticket for the entrance at the beginning of the wine experience (please remember this to Sara, the host of the wine experience). You will pay extra drink/food directly at the bar.
If I need to cancel my reservation?
- Up to 3 days before the reservation: you can cancel for free/you can reschedule the class (please write us an email email@example.com Subject: Experience refund)
- Up to 2 days before the reservation: you can reschedule the class
- NO Refund in case of No Shows or cancellation on the same day of the reservation
- In case of rain ONLY the pesto class will be cancelled and rescheduled (please follow the update by email)
Something more to know
- If you download the Nessun dorma app you can find it in your profile the remind and the confirmation of your booking
- You can order more food or wine from the menu, the extra will be paid separately
- We love Pets
- We have gluten free/vegan/vegetarian options under suggestions. Please that our kitchen is quite small and it's possible a contamination.
bottom of page